1 mars 2012

Thug Life

Thug Life

Nike shoes
£67 - office.co.uk

Canvas rucksack backpack
$40 - delias.com

Brooch
ties.com

Obey black hat
£28 - urbanindustry.co.uk

3 commentaires:

  1. Lovely post and love the photos =)
    Thank you so much for following me & it's my pleasure to follow you back in return!
    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

     Also, just launched my facebook page to keep update check out (My Lyfe ; My Story) and also I am planning on giving out shout out to my readers, so if you are interested please be free to send me a quick message and I will gladly do it =0

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank's for follow my blog, I started .

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Compliment retourné, moi aussi je kiff ton blog !! Surtout que j'ai regardé le film sur la bio de Biggie ce weekend !

    RépondreSupprimer